Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Tiles and more tiles

Made the trek up the M1 today to Harrogate to attend another (much looked forward to) class at Art From The Heart http://www.afth.co.uk/. Today was journal covers using various techniques. Oh the pleasure of being amongst like-minded people all using papers, inks, stamps and embossing powder. It was a lively class and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves - well I know I did and this is my creation

Dyan took photos of us and our creations and put them on her blog http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/

Then I had to belt back down the M1 (getting brave now) to get back home in time to go to Spanish class. Not entirely happy about this because I've become very disillusioned this year and have lost the enjoyment. Still, once the exams are out of the way I'm free :-)

Did sense the little demons on my shoulder again today though, telling me that they bet no-one liked me and that I'd talked too much at the class. One day I'll exterminate all the little creatures and be much more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.