Wednesday, 20 May 2009

I'm free!!!!

Did my Spanish AS listening/reading/writing exam yesterday and now that it's over I feel a million tons lighter. I walked out of the exam room and breathed out in relief, and then had to try not to burst into hysterical giggles. I've been so worked up about the whole exam thing for so long that I don't know people have put up with me. Still, it's all over now, I've done my best and as the song says "Que sera, sera". Now I've just got to wait until 20 August for the results.

Spent the afternoon just mooching about (after doing the shopping) and watching the robins that are nesting in our porch roof. I was worried that they'd abandoned the nest they were building, but it was like Piccadilly Circus yesterday with both of them coming and going. They leave the nest like a rocket, but are so careful when coming back. They sit in the cherry tree and make sure that the coast is clear. This can sometimes take about 10 minutes until they are happy, and it is so interesting watching them hop about the garden, onto the bridge, into the hedge, behind the planter and then back to the tree. Tried to get a picture of one of them in the tree, but it didn't come out too well.

Made one or two cards just recently - one of which was whipped up very quickly at work with the materials I had to hand. I'm actually quite impressed with the results.

The other card was for a silver wedding, which I hope was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.