Finally got round to doing something arty - it's amazing how a deadline concentrates the mind! Anyway, got two sets of ATCs and a birthday card done and I'm quite pleased with them. Still working our way through the alphabet with the ATCs but D is now Done.
Didn't get anything creative done over the weekend though as I am still trying to bring order to my new craft space. I didn't realise I had so much stuff until I had to find a new home for it. Quite depressing, but almost there now and I can put my mind to making more stuff. I've got to get cracking on my E ATCs as I need to get them sent off before my holidays (less than 3 weeks now :-) and I can't wait).
Between then and now I've got two classes at Dyan's (Art from the Heart) and I'm really looking forward to them. A chance to be creative amongst other creative people in what can only be described as art heaven! Excellent.
Enjoy your classes at Dyan's :-) Which ones are you doing? Have you done any more journaling? Like your ATCs :-) Have good hols - I'm off on mine tomorrow YAY! KAte
ReplyDelete