Saturday, 30 January 2010

Back in the Land of the Living (Just about)

So, my first post in a long time.  It's been a very strange month, and looking back I'm not sure I remember some bits of it very well, but perhaps that's for the best.

Pete has been an absolute star during all of this and has really lived up to the translation of his name "a rock".  He took me out to a couple of craft shops last week for a nice change of scenery (and we had a very nice lunch at the cafe at Edwinstowe).  Today we went up to Harrogate for Dyan's preview day - and I ended up booking onto a class "The Art of Doodling" at the beginning of March.  I'm really excited about it and am looking forward to it - which is a real change from how down I've been recently.

I think I'm ready to start getting back into my crafting again - today was a good inspiration.  I have made a few things in the past weeks, but to be honest they were for a purpose (birthday ad new baby cards) - I'm looking forward to being arty crafty just for the hell of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.