Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I have just booked myself a little holiday in March!!! It's taken me all day to actually book the thing - and the only reason for the delay was convincing myself that it was the right thing to do. I've decided that getting away on my own is something that I need to do. OK, so basically I'm running away and hiding. I think its partly as an escape from everyday life, and partly to give myself some thinking time to perhaps come to terms with losing my wonderful Dad. So I'm running away to the one place I want to be- Lanzarote. I'm going to take some journalling stuff with me and just spend a few days chilling out. I will have one trip out when I go to Los Jameos del Agua - which is my favourite place ever, but I think I'll just mooch for the rest of the time.
You are so brave going on holiday alone I wish I had the courage. I could leave DH at home looking after my dogs! Enjoy your self and chill out with your art journaling stuff.
ReplyDeletePat