Saturday, 9 April 2011

Long time, no blog

Wow, it's quite a while since I last blogged, but I've not really had much to blog about.  I've hardly done any crafting recently and my creative spark seems to have cleared off on a gap year or something! 

I did have 6 wonderful days in Lanzarote recently which were just what I needed.  I went on my own again, and not only was it lovely to be able to relax and not worry about whether anyone else was happy or needed anything - but it was a great boost to my self confidence.  I have a wonderful husband who does loads of stuff and I think I get a bit lazy, particularly about driving, so it's good to be somewhere where you have to do it yourself and it proves that you can do it and that there are some things that I am good at.  Mind you, the driving over there is a pleasure - not the nightmare it can be here.  It's just over a week since I got back and it feels like months - I'm ready to fly off again now please.  I suppose I'll just have to wait until August for our main holiday :-)

Ah well, I'd better get off and try and do something creative.  I've an ATC swap that I need to get sorted and parceled up for everyone so I think I'll go and get on with that. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello you long time no blog - sorry your creative spark has left the building - if I find it I'll send it back! You are brave going away on your own - don't think I could do that! But I do get the being able to look after yourself bit! Hope you are enjoying the bit of sunshine we've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are brave going on Holiday by yourself. Girl power!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.