Assorted ramblings from a newly fortysomething, on a journey to find her creative voice and direction (and trying to exterminate the gremlins of self doubt).
Had a very nice day off today just mooching about and not doing much. The weather was gorgeous so I managed to get two loads of washing dried on the line, which is a nice change from it hanging over the airer and radiators all the time.
Did manage to get one of my journal pages from yesterday finished, which is pretty good for me. I found a quote on one of Kate's pages which really called to me, so I used that on my page too. I'm quite pleased with the finished result.
Gorgeous page Liz - lovely to see it finished!
ReplyDeleteSo you ought to be pleased with the page it is fantastic and the sentiment goes perfect with the rest of the page, lovin the colour.
ReplyDelete