Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Whoa - where did July go, I am so behind!!

Yet again I'm blogging my calendar page late.  I don't know what's got into me but I just can't keep up properly.  I think all my energy is being taken up by the new (very unfamiliar) stuff I've been landed with at work and in the evening I just can't get going with arty projects, even though I want to.  I keep getting more and more stuff foisted on me at work, but never losing anything, and something is going to have to give.  I just don't have enough working hours in the day any more - and I really don't like the new work that I've got to do.  Anyway - enough of that!

I've still got to write up my squares for June - all the info is there I've just got to get on with it.  July is done and I'm also keeping notes for each day on a special grid.

Here's July - all ready for the words .......
Tree and Cheshire Cat by The Octopode Factory

Thanks for stopping by - hopefully there'll be more art next time.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Liz! Ooooo I love it. Yellow is one of my favourite colours. Glad you found me, so I could find you. Hope to bump into you again at Art from the heart. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah bless your July pages are gorgeous, I'm sure you'll be able to catch up given some free time!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you're carrying on with this - I gave up :-( Love these pages even though I'm really, really, REALLY not a yellow fan - I use yellow all the time, but usually to pull other colours together cos it's a great blender and unifier but you've made it look really good. Sorry about work, though Liz - not nice when they keep adding to your workload like that - that's not what you 'signed up' for! I had a similar problem in my last job but I'm not very tolerant, so I left... miss the money but not the stress :-) Hope things calm down a bit soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Here I am sneaking in at last minute! Well, it’s still July isn’t it?! Loving your gorgeous yellow page. The tree and the cat really pop against the background. Bad about your work :-( It's such a familiar story these days ... more and more workload added ....
    Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.