I've managed a bit of journaling recently, which is a nice change. I'm still working on my August calendar page, but am much further on than last month :-) My pages don't have much writing on this time - but one had all the writing done first and then covered over with gesso and the images and the other has all the writing hidden within the box. The brown page is a bit of a departure from my usual style, but it felt good whilst I was making it - which is what it's all about really.
I've been quite distracted during the last few days as I've got caught up in watching the Olympics in the evening. I hadn't really planned to watch that much, but have been fascinated by the swimming events in particular. I've really enjoyed watching the races and have cheered on so many of the competitors. I know that the main focus will be on the track and field events, but I think I've enjoyed this much more.
Anyway, better get on with my August page
Thanks for dropping by.


Love the collage here, Liz - something I'm not good at - looks good. Great idea to write your feelings, then cover them up - it's a while since I did that. My 'ramblings' have got me into trouble on more than one occasion and it's something I've done all my life, but I learned to disguise them or throw them away once written! Enjoy the games!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pages hun, loving the colour schemes we too have been quite distracted by the olympics!
ReplyDelete