Saturday, 19 January 2013

Finally Back in Blog Land

Well, I hadn't meant to be away for so long - but life just got in the way of everything else.  November truly felt like it disappeared into a black hole and although December wasn't as bad I seemed to be stupidly busy then as well.  I suppose that's what happens when you leave it until December to start making your Christmas cards!  Next year I'll be better prepared.

Although I've not uploaded any pictures, I've been keeping up with the Calendar Challenge and have been determined to do so as I'm really enjoying it.  Hopefully I will keep up to date this year and actually have the relevant month's page ready for publication on the first day.

Koala picture published with kind permission of Kira Nichols






































So, in the spirit of catching up here are my pages for October, November, December and January.  I normally have a real problem with self confidence, but for once I can say that I'm really chuffed with all of them.  That's a real breakthrough for me :-)

I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafting because it doesn't look like we'll be going anywhere due to all the snow.  We've not had as much as some people, but it's enough as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you should be chuffed with them hun they are all fabulous! I always try and do my Christmas cards in January, dark long evenings, short days and that post Christmas lull, I didn't last year and seriously regretted it, so I've started mine for this year. Hope you're having a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendar pages are fab! I'm new to this project this year but I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.