Friday, 22 February 2013

Calendar Catch Up

Well, I've been a bit behind with the Calendar Challenge so far this year, but finally I'm catching up.  I've finished my February page and made a really good start on my March page.  March can't be finished until I come back from my holiday next month because I want to paste in some pictures which reflect what I did each day (like I did last year).

I've not got much crafting done recently - probably down to me not feeling too inspired and lacking my creative spark.  However, I have managed a couple of journal pages - one of which will eventually be recreated on a larger canvas which I may put up somewhere in my house.

'Quite Manrique'

Just a quick blog today, but I hope to get back on track with more regular postings and more art to share.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, loving your calendar pages - looking great, I keep meaning to blog more but life keeps getting in the way! Hope you are keeping well - hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.