Thursday, 4 June 2009

Long time, no blog

Quite a long time since I last posted, but I was completely away from the PC during bank holiday week - too busy enjoying myself. Since then I've either been at work or the PC at home has been buried under all the displaced stuff in the back room during the makeover.

Had a completely wonderful day in New Quay on the first Sunday of the holidays. Despite the 5 hour+ journey there and the same again back it was so worth doing. The weather was gorgeous and the place is as gorgeous as ever. We just spent ages in New Quay walking around, eating fish and chips on the quay, soaking up the views and atmosphere and just generally being in heaven. I'm glad we decided to go to Llangrannog too, as it was just a lovely way to end the day, eating a picnic on the beach watching the tide come in and the sun go down.




I think that was definitely my favourite of the three major days out that we had - although our day in the Lake District was lovely and so was Scarborough. We were so incredibly lucky with the weather all week - and even the worst day was well timed as we spent it sorting out the back room and getting that revamped for my crafting. We've only got one half done so far, but it is beyond what I had hoped for. I'm really going to enjoy being creative in there and not feeling all hemmed in like before. We could even use it as an occasional spare room again now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.