Monday, 13 July 2009

BAD headache day

Went to sleep last night with a bit of a headache and woke this morning feeling like someone had got my head in a vice! I've not been feeling that great over the last few days - what with dizzy spells and the like, so this headache was the last straw. I had to ring into work to say I wouldn't be in (once I'd managed to get vertical) and then went back to bed - hoping that painkillers and not having to move my head might get things right again. Slept for a while then managed to get up a few hours later. Things were better but a long way from right, so I've done very little today hoping that it would reduce the dizziness. I hate feeling like this, but I'm sure it will pass eventually.

On top of feeling rubbish, I'm not feeling very creative either, which is really bothering me. I've got this wonderful new space to work in, but can't get on with anything. What can I do to get some ideas flowing???

1 comment:

  1. When I need to get some creative ideas flowing I go blog hopping - that always makes me want to create. That, and a nice glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.