Thursday, 17 December 2009

Scary, but exciting

Well, after a little push from a journalling friend, I've booked the Art Journalling weekend at Art From The Heart next May.  I'm excited and nervous in equal parts.

I'm finally back on the main PC so I'm uploading some of the journal pages that I've made.  I'm pleased with them and enjoyed making them.




The main thing that has been keeping me busy recently has been my Christmas cards.  After the complexity and amount of detailed hand painting last year, I decided to stick to something a little simpler this year - more back to my early stamping roots.  Anyway, after a painful thinking and design process, I'm pleased with the results.




Right, back to finishing up the Christmas cards and then I can think about the ATCs that have to be in by the end of December.  At least I've got most of the Christmas holidays to think about those.  I finish work next Wednesday and I just can't wait.  Work has been just stupidly busy recently - and I've been helping other people out instead of being able to get on with my own work.  Hopefully sanity will return soon - but if not, bring on the holidays.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely journal pages. I so know what you mean about putting off starting a creative project, and about time wasting on the computer too! If we all spent as much time creating as we do blog hopping we'd have creativity coming out of our ears :-)
    Now, how about a picture of your frogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again. Happy Christmas and a peaceful, joyous and artful new year :-) Happy Christmas to the frogs too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely journalling Liz - hope you enjoy your weekend when it comes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.