Monday, 1 February 2010

Mmm, cheap Moleskines

Wow, just been to the branch of Blackwell's bookshop attached to the University and they are selling off Moleskine diaries at half price.  Perfect for altering into art journals where what's on the page doesn't matter as it will be covered with gesso and paint anyway.  I spent quite a bit (oops) but will have fun just stroking them for a while before attempting to transform them into something arty.

2 comments:

  1. Which part of the country are you in as I do not know Blackwells, not seen them in W Yorkshire.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, I'm in Sheffield. The branches of Blackwells tend to be very close to University campuses as they are predominantly academic booksellers. We've got 2 here in the city centre, one for each University.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.