Thank goodness for art journaling which has been a great release for me. I had a bad day emotionally on Thursday and as soon as I got home I made a cup of tea and raced upstairs to get some thoughts on the page. I was in a creative frenzy and frustrated that I couldn't find the right shade of red for my page. I'm not uploading that one, but there are a few that are OK for sharing.
Assorted ramblings from a newly fortysomething, on a journey to find her creative voice and direction (and trying to exterminate the gremlins of self doubt).
Monday, 15 February 2010
Busy Times
Busy weekend just gone, with lots of ups and downs - but thankfully the weekend ended on a high note :-)
Thank goodness for art journaling which has been a great release for me. I had a bad day emotionally on Thursday and as soon as I got home I made a cup of tea and raced upstairs to get some thoughts on the page. I was in a creative frenzy and frustrated that I couldn't find the right shade of red for my page. I'm not uploading that one, but there are a few that are OK for sharing.
Main bit of news is that we're buying a new car! It's been quite a spur of the moment thing brought on by the failure of the keys on the current one. It's certainly been good journal fodder, causing me to do a couple of pages on the subject.
Thank goodness for art journaling which has been a great release for me. I had a bad day emotionally on Thursday and as soon as I got home I made a cup of tea and raced upstairs to get some thoughts on the page. I was in a creative frenzy and frustrated that I couldn't find the right shade of red for my page. I'm not uploading that one, but there are a few that are OK for sharing.
Labels:
journaling,
New car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Nice to have you back crafting Liz - I've just got back from a trip so missed your "come back".
ReplyDeleteHope your favourite place works its magic for you - have a great time in Lanzarote. Journalling is a great thing to do when you are feeling down and want to work things out of your system - good luck with it.
Great news about the car.
Love winging its way to you.
Great journal pages. You are becoming a prolific journaler :-) I see what you mean about the car. Got my new one yesterday but I had my last one for 10 years!
ReplyDelete