Monday, 22 February 2010

Snow and More Snow!!!

When will it all stop and Spring finally arrive?  I think all the snow we haven't had for the past few years is now arriving this winter.  On and off, we've had snow for the last three months.  I just hope it's not like in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and we have to wait until May for Spring!!

Anyway, did this journal page some time ago but forgot to upload it.  It's still very current though, being all about snow.


Also got round to finishing some ATCs for a swap.  I'm also including the previous set in the envelope, which got very delayed around New Year when Dad died.  Debbie very kindly worked round me, but I'm conscious that I owe the swaps and want to honour my commitments.  They are rather bittersweet though in that I'd done 'H for Happy' - which is something that I'm not right now.  Ah well, we have to carry on the best we can.



I'm chuffed that I've found a new way of generating the back label for the ATCs though.  I've been using Microsoft Publisher at work, and it suddenly dawned on me that it would be absolutely perfect for the ATCs - and it is.  I love it when things come together like that :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.