Don't know what has happened to me, but I've come over all creative :-) I normally spend so much time in my craft room just trying to get inspiration and get started on things, but tonight it all seemed to come together really well (despite spending ages on the computer first doing a bit of blog hopping and searching for images). I started and finished a page in record time and am actually quite pleased with it. The fact that I've actually admitted that to myself is real progress as I'm normally hyper-critical of anything that I do. Maybe there is hope for me yet.I've also finished off a few more journal pages and made a start on others - and to be truthful I owe it all to Dyan who has been an inspirational teacher and has shown me that you can play with colour and techniques and materials - and whatever the outcome, it is still art. Moving outside my comfort zone takes a lot of doing and I am really resistant, but some of the backgrounds in my journal are worlds away from my usual stuff, so I'm slowly opening up to the new ideas. Now all I've got to do is win the lottery, give up work and be able to spend all my time playing and being creative. You can always hope!




Liz I love those backgrounds they are all gorgeous - loving the vines as well! And a finished journal page to book!
ReplyDeleteLove the pages it was a good weekend even though I missed some. Hope to see you soon. Sunday journals is 11th July. x C
ReplyDelete