Friday, 10 September 2010

Back to Reality (yuk)

Well, I've been back from my holiday for just over a week - and it seems like a lifetime ago.  It was so nice to feel the sun warming me (toasting me at times), looking at cloudless blue skies and paddling in crystal clear water.  I had no responsibilities and Pete and I could please ourselves about what we did and when.  Now I'm back to the same old stresses (work, family, etc) and I just want to run away screaming.  Still, I have to think of work as a necessary evil and a way of paying for my next holiday and I can get through it all.

Haven't done anything craft-wise for several weeks now and I have really got to get back into it.  My creative spark seems to have been extinguished recently and I've got to find a way of getting it back.  Hopefully a visit to GNPE at Harrogate tomorrow will do the trick.  Maybe I'll even have something to share next time I blog.  Until then - a picture I'm really proud of that was taken on holiday in gorgeous Lanzarote.

1 comment:

  1. Fab photo - you must have a decent camera. I think you should print this and have it on your wall - after all it is your favourite place as well as being an excellent photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.