One of the journal pages came about due to a really lousy day at work recently. I was very fed up and upset and had to get it out somehow. This is the second version as I wasn't happy with the first.Assorted ramblings from a newly fortysomething, on a journey to find her creative voice and direction (and trying to exterminate the gremlins of self doubt).
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Long time no blog
Whilst I pop into Blog Land every day, I haven't posted for a while. I've not been feeling that brilliant and crafting has been REALLY hard work. I've managed to make myself get on with my monthly ATC swap (very important seeing as I'm running it now) and make a card to celebrate the birth of my nephew's baby daughter, but that's about it.
However, I've done a couple of journal pages in the last couple of days, so maybe the creative spark hasn't abandoned me completely. I hope not because I've got my Christmas cards to get on with.
One of the journal pages came about due to a really lousy day at work recently. I was very fed up and upset and had to get it out somehow. This is the second version as I wasn't happy with the first.
I need to get my creativity back and actually do something with the vast amount of art and craft supplies that I've amassed. I just don't know where the spark is going to come from.
One of the journal pages came about due to a really lousy day at work recently. I was very fed up and upset and had to get it out somehow. This is the second version as I wasn't happy with the first.
Labels:
journal pages,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sorry to hear work is not that brill! Love that journal page you have done - could make a great poster out of that.
ReplyDelete