Well, the first full week back at work begins - but all I wanted to do was come home and do some arty stuff. Finally got the chance this evening and got a journal page done. Quite a personal page, but I think I feel OK to share it.
I've not done much over the Christmas holidays - but we cat-sit for my brother in law and the cats sleep in my craft room and I don't always feel like going up there (well that's one excuse). Managed to get my Christmas cards done before Christmas but it was a bit hard going. Then, to my horror, the other day whilst I was trying to put some order into my desk I found the first two cards that I had written and put into envelopes - but they had got buried instead of making it to the post box. Must send an apology to the intended recipients.
Received some lovely Christmas cards from stamping friends which have had pride of place on the wall. It is always so nice to swap cards with stamping friends and see the different ideas and techniques that people use.

Just looking through my journal, I've realised that I've done a few pages that I'd forgotten about, so I'll upload those too.
PS REALLY hate trying to get pictures in the right place on Blogger, grrrrrr......







Hi Liz,
ReplyDeleteLove your journal pages, especailly the one about hair dye! That made me laugh - I know exactly what you mean. I particularly hate dying my hair but it's gotta be done!
Looking forward to seeing you at AFTH :-)
Kate x