Monday, 9 January 2012

Very Long Time No Blog

I can't believe how long it is since I last blogged.  I missed talking about the wonderful class I did with Anneliese Bates at Clifton, nr Ashbourne, other stuff that happened and then the Art Journal Calendar class I did with Kate at AFTH in December.

I think I've just had an acute case of CBA syndrome (thanks to Kate for introducing me to that diagnosis) and have been feeling a bit down so everything has been a real effort.

I've got to do better this year and will try to take inspiration from Virginia's blog and her weekly 'Rocking My World thankfuls' list.  I have a lot to be thankful for and need to celebrate this more often.

So, as a positive start to the year I've done my first calendar page and am aiming to keep this up to date and keep up with the challenge every month.

8 comments:

  1. Great pages, Liz! Loved playing with the little cat at the bottom of your page too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, not CBA syndrome!! Oooooh, a lovely calendar page :-) I LOVE the keep calm and carry on stamping - where did you get that?! Your page looks fabulous and I' so glad that you are playing along for the year. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages.. so pretty. Love Cynthia #58 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages, love the keep calm stamp, looking forward to seeing next months page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute cat, love the colours. we all need that keep calm stamp cos journaling, stamping and crafting help to rid us of stress. well done, looking forward to seeing it at the end of jan. x c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of colours with excellent stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page it's light and cheery willingg spring to come I think.......thanks for the comment on my page too kind.....not got class with Kate though I have it wit Dyan soooooooooo looking forward to it , it's now feb though due to cha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, just realised who you are, you dark horse! I owe you an apology, too - missed your birthday AGAIN - so sorry - I was really ill before Christmas and fell really behind.

    Love your pastel pages - so cheerful and bright. Great colour choices, too. Lovely to see you out here x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.