Wow, another month has flown past. Sometimes the days seem endless, but when you look back the weeks seem to have just zipped by. I'm really enjoying this calendar challenge. I started my March page in early February and have enjoyed just playing with it during the month to get it to the point where it's ready to go.
Anyway, here's February completed and March ready to start ...
Stamp - Hug Monster, Stampotique |
I am so looking forward to my little break - work has been particularly stressful and upsetting over the last few months so I'm ready to just run away. The thought of my holiday is what has been holding me together recently (along with a wonderful husband who treats me like a princess).
I've been doing some art journaling too which has been enjoyable. There are some nights when I come up to my craft room and just spend time moving stuff about and not really achieving anything, but then there are others when I feel inspired and get loads done. Those are the nights when I'm still mid-flow at gone midnight and should really be in bed, but they're also the ones that rescue me from emotional carnage.
The Ctrl-Z page came about because I'd forgotten to take interim pictures of one of my pages and one process had changed it a lot from how it started. I just thought how useful if would be to be able to do Ctrl Z and take it back a couple of stages so I could take a photo, then redo the stages.
This is a posting of two parts. I'd started the message last night and wanted to put some more images into the post - but had a major panic because loads of the thumbnail pictures on my files didn't match the names of the files! So loads of virus checking, searching the internet for help, downloading new antivirus programmes, etc. Finally, it turned out to be incredibly simple! If you've ever seen files on your PC called thumbs.db - these control the thumbnails for your images and if they get out of date, things look weird. So, all I had to do was right click, select update thumbnail and everything was fine. Total relief.


Oh yes the control z would certainly be helpful in real life wouldn't it! Hope you are having a great day, I'm stuck between two layouts - never a good thing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing backgrounds for Feb and March and love the colours you have chosen. Two brill Art Journal pages too even if they did come out of something unpleasant in your life.
ReplyDeleteHave a good holiday.
Gorgeous, Liz - such subtle colours and beautiful with it. Sorry you've been having a stressful time at work - I certainly know the feeling this last month or so and sympathise. Hope this week's much, much better. Not too long to wait for your break and I'm sure you deserve it. Love, Cath xxx
ReplyDeleteI loooove the march background ! It's very beautiful !!
ReplyDeletelove your march page, can't wait to see when you your photos up
ReplyDelete