August probably looks half done - but that's on purpose as I'm intending to use photo squares for the days that I'm on holiday to reflect what we did that day. I did that in March and was really pleased with the results.
Anyway - here's the pictures ...
![]() |
| Moggi stamp by Lili of the Valley |
![]() |
| Tree digi stamp and Cheshire Cat stamp by the Octopode Factory |
I'm feeling reasonably creative right now, so I'm going to try to make the most of that and enjoy making some more journal pages. Maybe I'll do one inspired by the Olympics, because I've unexpectedly got quite caught up with it all - and also because I live in the golden county of Yorkshire (and apparently if we were a country we'd be 11th in the medals table!!).
Thanks for stopping by :-)



Your pages are absolutely delightful. I love the idea of using photo squares for days on holiday. I've got unexpectedly got caught up with the olympics too; I decided to draw a medal hanging from a tree for each one UK won - the boughs are about to break! Didn't think we'd win so many, perhaps I should have done just Yorkshire's...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind comments on my calendar pages.
ReplyDeleteI can only agree with your reflections on where the pause button of life are to be found. The last few months have just stormed past in a hectic pace.
I love how your calendar pages are made with different techniques.
A special thanks for the supersmart idea of using photo squares for days on holiday. I love it. Solved my problem for upcoming month. =)