Made a card for our friends who have recently become parents to twin boys - Noah (6lb 9oz) and Daniel (5lb 9oz) - so they are really going to have their hands full. Congratulations to them both - and well done Mirjam for carrying all that weight of babies around for so long.
Back into the creative groove - I've made my first set of ATCs for the alphabet ATC swap on RSS and to be honest I'm really pleased with them. They worked out so well and are pretty much exactly as I hoped they'd be. It's unusual for me to be pleased with things, so I'm savouring the moment. Now I'm just finishing up the second set and will have to get my thinking cap on for the next set - based on the letter 'B'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.