Wednesday, 8 April 2009

A Sense of Achievement

Went to bed last night on a real high - I completed my first proper art journal page and I feel so proud of how it turned out. Going to Dyan's class has really opened my eyes to this whole new world and I'm so glad. Thanks Dyan :-)
I've been trying to carry on my good mood today, and not give in to negatives. I have so many things to be thankful for that I should concentrate on them and send everything else into the background.

Sometimes little things can really make your day, and this happened to me the other week. I bought a stamp on Ebay from Suzie Jefferson, and when it arrived she'd included a lovely tag that she'd made herself. I was so chuffed that I couldn't stop smiling. Suzie doesn't even know me, but had taken the time to make and send this tag, which really is a RAK (Random Act of Kindness). Over the years I've been so impressed by the kindness and thoughtfulness of people I've met in the craft world and am lucky to belong to two great Yahoo groups full of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.