Friday, 13 May 2011

Blogger ate my post

Well, I blogged the other day for the first time in ages - and Blogger's maintenance has eaten my post.  I spent ages on it and even though I can post the pics and stuff again, it won't be the same.  There's always going to be the thought that I expressed myself better first time round. Grrrrr

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling - I prepared the rocking your world post for today - all gone grrr! Never mind at least it's back I missed it - did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're right - it's reappeared :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I know what you mean - blogger has eaten some of my comments so I can't publish them or get back to people. Grrrrrr. Just wanted to say thanks for your comments re: the radio show. It was completely terrifying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.