Saturday, 28 May 2011

Great Day

Had a fab day at AFTH today doing Kate's Mini Journaling class.  I just love Kate's classes as they are so laid back and relaxing - but you learn loads :-)

I had mixed results with my pages, but I really do like one of them.  One is quite a new style for me, but I think it works too.
I met some lovely ladies at the class and it was great to be amongst like-minded creative people.  I was blown away by some of the journal pages that I saw - really accomplished and beautifully done.

Pete and I had a nice walk around Harrogate and the Valley Gardens after the class before setting off for home. 

Off to North Wales tomorrow for 'Woodfest Wales'.  There will probably be more of interest there for Pete than me - but I enjoyed it last time and just hope that the weather stays fine as the majority of stuff is outdoors.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    It was lovely to meet you yesterday and as a novice to journaling I appreciated your friendly support.
    The pages you did at AFTH look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your pages. I agree with what you say about Kate's workshops, she is such a good teacher and being a teacher myself I recognise that in her. Sorry we didn't have much time to have a chat with you but nice to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah bless you sound like you had a great day - hope the weather stays fine for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your pages look great! It was lovely to have you at the class, and thanks for helping me to clear up (again!). I'm going to add a link to my blog now, if you don't mind ....
    P.s. I found out I can leave comments if I use safari instead of Internet explorer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate

    Course I don't mind if you put a link :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, every one is read and appreciated.